Friday, August 28, 2009

mac makeup art collection haul!


As you all know MAC's makeup art collection was released last Thursday if I'm right. So yup you guessed it i went to MAC & picked up some things. Its a pretty big collection i mean probably the biggest i have seen MAC release,there were Technakohl liners which are my fav ,pigments,eyeshadows,lipsticks & lipglasses & three quads & glitter.


I picked up two quads one in "notoritey" & "in the gallery" i actually went online the other night & order the other quad in "photo realism". I also purchased all the Technakohl liners in "colour matters" ,"obviously orange" ,"artistic license" & "full of fuchsia" sorry artistic license isn't in the picture. I love these quads the colors are BEAUTIFUL, purple is my favorite color so i love the in the gallery quad its geor geousss , & of course we all love a beautiful neutral palette. Neon colors are very in style for this fall & these liners are a great way to have a pop of color with out being to much. don't be afraid of color!!

So overall i love this collection that came out, i'm going to start doing "FOTD" &OFTD soon. its just that my camera is horrible in capturing color. if anyone has any suggestions on a good digital camera that would be great! thanks guys (=

xoxo nikki<3

5 comments:

  1. Love everything you got!! Can;t wait to see the FOTD's x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never have I tried MAC anything before; but your review here makes me want to experience their products for myself. Love it!

    By the way, to answer your question...I actually have no idea where those bottles are from, or the cosmetic case - I found that picture on flickr. I wish I knew though; they were so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmmmm my favorite eye liner = MAC!

    xoxo
    J

    P.S. DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY THE SITE I'M DOING A GIVEAWAY.

    www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh i love Mac!

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool site

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete