Saturday, August 1, 2009

All about me.

hi everyone! my name is Nicole. I love fashion & makeup, everything having to do with fashion and beauty i am in LOVE with! i am going to be going to FIT college, fashion institute of technology in new york city where i live, i am 19 years old. My goal is to have a job relating to what i love so much which is fashion. i just recently starting building my collection of beautiful makeup & want to share all my great finds makeup & beauty hauls with all of you!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog and welcome to the beauty blog world!I'm sure you'll love it! Come check out my blog sometime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog sweetheart - it's so pretty, i'm following it now :) it would mean a lot if you could check out mine! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds amazing! im so excited for you!! Im excited to see more from you!!

    Sara www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all so much for leaving comments on my blog it means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging!
    Look forward to reading more from you.

    Michelle
    lipstickrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete