Sunday, August 9, 2009

lush haul.


so everyone has been raving about lush, so me being curious i went on lush & made an order going by what everyone had purchased. Today i woke up & sitting on the dinning room table was my package full of lush goodies, i couldn't wait to open it & smell and see everything everyone had been raving about. The smells at first all mixed together didn't give me such a great impression, but everything looked so cute. later on today i looked everything over again & smelt each product alone & they actually did smell very good. i couldn't give you a review on the products yet, but so far I'm liking everything. The only thing i have used from my purchased was one of the bath bombs & i thought it was amazing. The products i purchased were.

-think pink bath bomb-
-joy of jelly-
-honey cocoa message bar-
-rockstar soap-

free samples of:
-mask of magnaminty-
-angels on bare skin-
-waylander soap-

so that is everything i purchased from lush. if you guys would like to me to review them & let you know what i think of them leave comments below & i will post a review, & leave comments of your fav lush products below id love to purchase more from lush.

xoxo, nikki<3

3 comments:

  1. I havent tried Lush yet, but all the talk has been wanting me to buy some haha :D I would love to hear your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww great i would love to do a review for you doll (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush always looks so... yummy haha! I love it

    xx

    ReplyDelete