Monday, August 24, 2009

"get to know me" tag

so i was tagged by cocobella to answer this cute "get to know" me tag here it is ..

1. What time did you get up this morning?11 am,not that late
2.How do you like you like your steak? Well Done
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? funny people.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Sex & The City
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? California
6. What did you have for breakfast? Carmel iced latte from starbucks,yumm(=
7. What is your favorite cuisine? uhm thats kinda hard i love everything,but my fav is Italian
8. What foods do you dislike?its weird because i don't like tomatoes but i like sauce & ketchup lol idunno weird.
9. Favorite place to eat? natures grill & tezan for sushiii yummmmm.
10. Favorite dressing? Italian
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? chrysler 300 in black.
12. What are your favorite clothes? seven for all mankind jeans & joe jeans. forever21 tops & dresses ..& free people
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? i would def go to Paris,im dying to go.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? somewhere tropical
16. Favorite time of day? Night Time
17. Where were you born? New York
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? uhmm idunno?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?idunno lol.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? id like to read everyones responses.
22. Bird watcher? no lol
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
24. Do you have any pets? a toy maltese named snowball
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? i wishh i had something exciting to share but sadly i dont "/
26. What did you want to be when you were little? i wanted to be a teacher
27. What is your best childhood memory?there are so many, i think every childhood memory i have is my best one!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? doggie
29. Are you married? Nope
30. Always wear your seat belt?yes.
31. Been in a car accident? yes i have but it wasn't bad!
32. Any pet peeves? when people snap their gum so loud!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pepperoni,or my fav is a grandma slice
34. Favorite Flower? pink roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Phish Food
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? i like them all, even though they are so bad for u.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none
38. From whom did you get your last email?victoria secrets
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Saks Fifth Avenue
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? nope.
41. Like your job? Nope
42. Broccoli? my fav!
43. What was your favorite vacation?st.maarten
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? my boyfriend.
45. What are you listening to right now? my mom chatting up a strom.
46. What is your favorite color? pink/purple/red
47. How many tattoos do you have? stars on my inner wrist & my right foot,la bella vita on my hip,rosary beads on my left ankle
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? idunno yet "/
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 6:25 pm
50. Coffee drinker? yeah i like coffee i do drink it often, but my other fav is the iced teas from starbucks or dunkin they are yummy to.

i tag, TalluluhBella,lipstick rules,laura,&kryssie and anyone who wants to do the tag please do!

xoxo nikki<3

2 comments:

  1. We have a lot in common :) What can I help you with hun? You can email me if you want, cocobeach77@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me Nikki - I did this last night too :)

    I dug out the receipt for your parcel and it was posted on 15th July by landmail so I really hope it gets there soon :( xx

    ReplyDelete