Saturday, August 8, 2009

late july favs<3

i know,i know. I'm very late on posting my July favs, I'm really sorry. Anyway here are my July favs even though they are late, these have been the products I've been reaching for all July.


-benefits you rebel tinted moisturizer-
this summer i feel like it has been a little to hot to wear liquid foundation, & the thought of heavy foundation on my skin on hot days make me cringe. So this has been my alternation for the beautiful summer days. its not to heavy at all & gives me the right amount of coverage. i def recommend this for the summer.

-MAC's refined msf-
i own a lot of mac's msf & for some reason I've been reaching for this one everyday. it is my perfect highlight, that is just my opinion though it will probably change, i always find a new highlight to love. recently this one has been it. Its not to glittery or shiny, it just gives me that perfect beautiful glowy face. LOVES IT!

-MAC's eversun blush-
eversun has been my summer go to blush! since i have gotten pretty tan this summer, this blush compliments my tan very well along with my refined msf that i highlight with.

-MAC's femme-fi eyeshadow-
this has been my fav fav fav eyeshadow, i have literally reached for this every single day since i bought it at my cco. Even when i dont put on any eyeshadow at all i will just highlight my browbone with femme-fi and it looks so nice.

-dior, diorshow mascara-
i had purchased diorshow mascara at sephora at the end of june and didnt touch it at all it was left it the box because i was totally stuck on using my fresh mascara which i love.Then i decided to try it & havent stopped using it since. It makes my eyelashes look super long and i love that.

-MAC's st.germain lipstick-
the first time i bought st.germain when it came it with mac's sugarsweet collection i think,correct me if iam wrong. i came home with it & didnt even take it out of the box untill just recently & that was july! for some reason the brightness of the pink scared me alittle "/
i put it on & asked myself why i never used it untill now because iam in love with this bright pink color!

-Mac's dazzleglass in sugarrimed-
as you know i just started to use my st.germain & i paired it with sugarrimed dazzleglass & it tames the color alittle and makes it the perfect pinky for me, i love this combo together.
if anyone has anyother lipgloss combos for st.germain let me know!

-MAC's tendertone in softnote-
I am really not a fan of chapstick or anything, but when i need something for my chapped lips this is what i go for it really makes your lips feel so nice, thank god i found them in my cco! even when i dont have chapped lips i use it just for a glossy nice finish on my lips.


2 comments:

  1. Great stuff!! Saint Germain is awesome! I wish I had gotten Refined MSF :( it looks so lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you cocobella. I'm a fan of your blog thank u so much for following mine(=

    if you could get your hands on refined msf you def should! & saint germain is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete